Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Post

Well, this is my first blog and my first post.


A little about me. I am wife to Pastor Dale Crawford of Trinity Baptist Church in Baton Rouge, mother to Amy Chauvin (Godly husband Chad) and Jason Crawford (Godly wife Chelsy) and grandmother to Ella and ? (due early September.) I am striving to press on to the things of God, to run the good race, to honor Him with my life and give Him the glory for all things knowing they are for my good. I welcome your comments. May God bless you and, if you do not know Him, draw you to His holy self.

6 comments:

  1. Well Mrs. Pat, looks like a lot of changes are going on in your life right now. First juice and now a blog. Way to grow! I look forward to reading your blog. May it glorify the Lord.

    Love,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mrs. Pat, entering the blogosphere! Well a fine Texas "how do you do" is in order. I am honored to have been given an invitation to browse the world of Crawford Manor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe!!! Thought you would join my bloggy world so that I wouldn't be the only pastor's wife from our church with one:)

    Facebook, juice, blog...hmmmm...need to ponder all of the changes. Looking forward to keeping up with you and your blog. I've already added you to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Now I can always keep an "eye" on you! :)
    Look forward to your posts!
    Mrs. America

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, Pat, to see you in the blogger world...thanks for the invite. Look forward to your words of wisdom and sharing our common bond in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. Understand you ate lunch with our Pastor Adam and wife, Lisa at the ARBCA Conference. I pray you had a great trip and fellowship with old friends and met many new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of you and Pastor Dale...such a neat loving couple. I failed to get a photo of me posted...tried, but did something wrong, so will have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete