Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thank you to our Veterans

This past Monday our Governor held a ceremony to present medals to those who have served our country. My son-in-law, Chad, was one of those veterans.

P1100973

 

 

Chad and Amy before the ceremony.

 

 

 

P1100978

 

 

Chad and Amy with Governor Jindal as Chad received his medal.

 

 

So often I don’t think about the sacrifices that have been made in the past and are being made now. I am thankful for this reminder.

To Chad and those other who have placed your lives on the line for my freedoms and safety:

Thank you!

May God bless each and every person who has served and is serving our nation and her people.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Chad for your service. Of the few stories I have heard of your time overseas, they were blessed to have you with them, shining for Christ.
    It is an honor to know you and have you as a brother in Christ.

    Mrs. Pat, thanks for sharing this special time.

    ReplyDelete