Thursday, May 16, 2013

Update on my father:

    Last night I spent the night up at the hospital and we had a rough night. A beginning bedsore meant he had to be turned every two hours. Add to those times up the other visits from the hospital staff and we got less sleep rather than more. Also, since we had downgraded his pain med because of his blood pressure, he woke up hurting a couple of times when he was on his injured side and we had to get a little creative in his positioning. In spite of the spotty sleep he was alert this morning and doing better than he has done thus far.
  
   The good news is that he at the rehab hospital now. My sister will stay with him tonight and, if needed, Dale tomorrow night. After that he will be on his own. Please continue to pray for him - that God will strengthen his body and encourage his heart. Pray for my mom as she misses his constant loving care. Pray for my sisters and myself as we continue to minister to both of them. Most of all - praise our heavenly Father for his loving and faithful care to His children!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment