Saturday, November 13, 2010

Church Camping Trip

Camping is fun. It is something that we started doing as a family when our children were young (4 and 6 years old.) After they were grown and gone, it is something that Dale and I continued on our own. It’s a wonderful time to spend as a family or as a couple.

Let me be clear here. I don’t go out into the woods and get water from a stream. My idea of camping is electricity, water and bathrooms close by. BUT --- I do sleep in a tent! We usually go to a state park here in Louisiana. The ones we have been to are really nice.

Twice a year families from our church get together and go camping. It is great fun and we just returned from a trip. Here are a few pictures!!

PB119725  PB119843PB119807PB119774PB119779

  PB139988 PB129984  PB129902 PB129880

These are just a few of the 200+ pictures taken. I thought I would spare you the complete show!!

God bless you and have a wonderful Lord’s Day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a fun time!
    I dare you...no....double dare you to go camping without electricity just once! You can keep your bathroom or...if you want to REALLY shock me, you can borrow our portapot and skip out on the bathrooms! Come on, Mrs. Pat...you and Brother Dale can do it!!! :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSK, TSK! I don't lower myself to accept dares --- especially when they bring discomfort to me!! HAHA!! I missed you and your family. Our spring trip will be over Good Friday - Thursday April 21 to Saturday April 23. Double dare you to come!!

    ReplyDelete