Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bathroom Remodel Part 3

It has been a while since my last update but my life has been like a runaway train. Seems like always something going on. Here are some new bathroom pics. As you can see my hubby is working hard when he has a chance and it is starting to look great!!

We have two of these cabinets in the bathroom. They are 7" deep.
Our vanity matches the cabinets and will have a black granite top with gold flecks.



Here is my sweet husband hard at work.


The tile had not been cleaned here or grouted, but this gives you an idea of how it looks.


Still not grouted but has been cleaned. I really like the way it looks.

I went and bought maroon towels and curtains (those of you who know me know I love color!!) I hope it continues to go well.


2 comments:

  1. Looking very nice! So excited for ya!
    Hopefully we can see it in person next time we are in town!!! :)

    ReplyDelete